Friday, February 5, 2010

Irish Theatre Magazine

I was following a link from Facebook today and I came across this publication - Irish Theatre Magazine (click on the link and you'll be taken to the site). It looks pretty useful for anyone interested in theatre, with theatre news, interviews, reviews and a blog.

I've subscribed which means (I think) that an edition will pop into my email inbox each week.

Worth a try I think. One can unsubscribe at any time.

(The link I followed related to Off Plan, a forthcoming play at The Project in Dublin, which is the next play I'm planning to attend. It's based on The Oresteia and is directed by Rachel West. Rachel directed Splendour a few years ago in The Project. One of the most memorable productions I've seen. Imaginative, creative and very thought-provoking. I loved it and I'm looking forward to being challenged by Off Plan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment